Jessica Martini, Tall Girl Yogi
I was immediately fascinated to talk with Jessica Martini, there were so many questions I had for her. I reached out to Jessica to find out her tall girl story and to give me yoga tips. (LOL) I love being able to find my fellow Height Goddesses to share our stories.
In this episode of From One HEIGHT GODDESS To Another with Jessica Martini, you will find out:
- How having a tall mom was a unique bonding experience
- Facing height discrimination changed her path
- How playing softball lead Jessica to finding her strength and playing to her assets
- What she loves about being tall and how she’s used it to be successful in her adult life
- My plea to Jessica to inform the travel industry about accommodating tall people. :)
- What drew Jessica to yoga and how she became a yoga instructor.
- How yoga helped Jessica feel like super woman during her pregnancy
- What type of yoga Jessica suggested I try since my mind wonders when I do “traditional” yoga.
- How yoga can help with the tall girl “slouch”
All the things I love about being tall are all the things I hated about being tall when I was younger.
- Jessica Martini
Where to find Jessica Martini:
From One HEIGHT GODDESS To Another is the podcast for tall women loving all things tall.
Tune in next month for my latest episode with another amazing Height Goddess.
Until next month, Peace!